This papaya breakfast bowl is a treat to the eyes, bursting with naturly fresh orange, red, green and nutty brown colors!
You want to hold it in your hands and eat it. You would have never eaten so much papaya at one go!
As you take the bites you can feel how the food cools down the body and nourishes you. A great first thing to start your day
Prep time: 5min | Serves 2
- 1 papaya
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 4-5 Strawberries
- Handful of Almonds / walnuts
- 1Tbsp Chia seeds
- Cut the papaya into two halves, lengthwise. Deseed to create a roughly even bowl
- Sweeten the yogurt with honey
- Fill the deseeded papaya with sweetened honey, and top it with colorful fruits, chia seeds and nuts to your liking
- To eat, take a spoon and scoop out from where the yogurt meets the papaya and move outwards towards the edge of the papaya skin
- Make sure the papays isn’t too ripe that its skin doesn’t hold strong